Monday, August 27, 2012

Medical & Travel Insurance – Check…. Belongings Shipped – Check!

Two more things out of the way!

First off, I got all of my belongings that I want to bring with me shipped out on Sunday.  I ended up using a company called Qtrex and they gave me a very reasonable rate.  I shipped out 2 jumbo barrels.  It was quite a mission packing them properly and getting everything to fit in, and making sure that any breakables were cushioned.  Thank God for my Dad helping me!  They should arrive in San Jose in 3 – 4 weeks.  Unfortunately, San Jose is the nearest place where I could get them shipped (a 4 hour drive from where I’ll be living).  But it’s all good!

Secondly, I purchased my medical insurace for a year.  I ended up using the Co-Operators.  They offered a pretty reasonable rate, and pretty good coverage as well.

3 more weeks left at work, and 4 weeks today, I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment