Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A New Life In Costa Rica

So, the decision has finally been made... My resignation has been handed in... My plane ticket has been bought.  I'm moving to beautiful Costa Rica in a month!

I feel happy, sad, excited, nervous and stressed all at the same time. 

I feel sad because I'm leaving my family and friends behind.  I feel nervous, because I have no clue what I'm going to do job-wise onse I get there.  I feel stressed because I feel like I have a million things to do before I leave, and I have to get all of my stuff packed and shipped by this weekend.

The good news is that I'm happy and excited to make a change and start a new life with the love of my life... Hopefully a happy and much simpler life.

I think after this weekend, I will feel a little more relaxed - once I have all of my belongings shipped. 

This is what my basement looks like right now:

























BUT... This is what I have to look forward to in 4 weeks time:

~ Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica ~


No comments:

Post a Comment